The double rooms at Belvedere Hotel are detached from the main building.
- Satellite TV
- Sea view
The family rooms in Belvedere Hotel are an excellent choice for families of four with children.
- Satellite TV
- Sea view
All inclusive…. The perfect formula for families
- All meals in the hotel restaurant
- Warm/cold snacks, drinks and juices
- Fitness area, Jacuzzi
- Many daily activities
Traveler Information: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Status
Our Commitment to You.
Also, deep at our core, is our dedication to the health, safety, and well-being of our guests and our teams. To that end, we fully understand that you have questions about the rapidly changing environment around this situation, and we are committed to sharing clear, up-to-date information about the steps we are taking so when you need to, you can make the most informed decisions.
YOUR PEACE OF MIND
It is important to us that you are able to make informed travel decisions based on individual circumstances, and that you have peace of mind anytime you may choose to visit Belvedere hotel.
Even in these challenging times, please know that we remain at your service. Belvedere hotel values are founded in a heartfelt commitment to you, your well-being and delivering amazing vacation experiences when you choose to travel.
We are here for you today and will be here for you tomorrow. From our family to yours, please be well and thank you again for your loyal patronage.
At the resort-level, and in an abundance of caution, we have implemented several new policies and procedures beyond our already stringent health and safety protocols. These additional standards follow recommendations from the The World Health Organization (WHO) . Additional activity includes:
- Continuous communication with our staff to reinforce our sanitization safety procedures in all areas.
- Public surfaces such as front desk, restaurant counters, and dining tables are cleaned multiple times throughout the day. Public touchpoints, such as handrails, railings, door handles, and knobs, are also cleaned frequently throughout the day along with activities center areas and surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout public and back-of-house locations, such as lobby, restaurant, reception area, restrooms and work areas. Sanitizers are refilled and checked regularly.
- Food at buffet restaurants is being presented and served in extent hours, in a manner that supports overall health and wellness
- Houskeeping according the hygiene procedures is only according guest reguest.
- check in time 15.00 and check out time 11.00
- For this summer there will be not transfers with minibus
- All departments have implemented hand washing or hygiene procedures to take place multiple times during the staff shift. Staff is instructed as follows:
- At the beginning of their shift on correct health and wellness procedures.
- Supervised to wash hands before and after eating and before returning to a work area.
- Restaurant staff is instructed to wash hands every hour or after every break before returning to their work area.
- Proper procedures are posted in all back-of-house work areas and reinforced at daily briefings.
- Prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others.
- For guests who may feel unwell, we have detailed protocols developed in partnership with Cristal International Standards. And if at any point a guest feels ill, they will be asked to return to their room and contact the front desk. The on-site physician will come to the room and assess the situation.